Code Permit Fee Schedule
- Animal Research Safety
- Biological Safety
- Acute Biological Toxins
- Biohazard Project Registration
- Biohazardous Waste Disposal
- Biological Spills
- BioPath Program
- BloodBorne Pathogen Program
- Plant Research & Greenhouses
- SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 Specimen Research
- Select Agents
- Shipping and Transport of Biological Materials
- Vaccination for Research Personnel
- Chemical and Lab Safety
- Chemical Safety
- Lab Safety
- Gator TRACS
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Radiation and Laser Safety
- Boating & Dive Safety
- Industrial Hygiene & Occupational Safety
- Indoor Environmental Quality
- Respirator Protection Policy
- Respirator Use
- Pesticide Use
- Occupational Medicine
- Risk Management Insurance & Liability
- Certificate of Coverage
- Report a Claim
- Risk Management
- Building Codes Enforcement
- Submit ADA Assessment
- Certificate of Occupancy or Completion
- Applicable Building Codes for the State of Florida and the University of Florida
- Code Permit Fee Schedule
- Permit Application Process
- Permit Instructions
- Plan Submittal Guidelines
- Temporary Structures on Campus – Including Tents
- Chartfield Form Codes Permits
- Fire Plan Review and Inspection
- Pest Management
|TOTAL VALUATION||TOTAL PERMIT FEES = PERMIT FEE + PLAN REVIEW FEE|
|Under $4334||Permit Fee is $40.00 + Plan Review Fee $20.00 (Minimum Fee)|
|$4334 to $50,000||Permit Fee is $40.00 for the first $4333 plus $6.48 for each additional thousand or fraction thereof,
to and including $50,000 + Plan Review Fee is 50% of Permit Fee.
|$50,001 to $100,000||Permit Fee is $336.00 for the first $50,000 plus $5.18 for each additional thousand or fraction thereof,
to and including $100,000 + Plan Review Fee is 50% of Permit Fee.
|$100,000 to $500,000||Permit Fee is $595.00 for the first $100,000 plus $3.89 for each additional thousand or fraction thereof,
to and including $500,000.00 + Plan Review Fee is 50% of Permit Fee.
|$500,000 and up||Permit Fee is $2,151.00 for the first $500,000.00 plus $2.59 for each additional thousand or fraction thereof + Plan Review Fee is 50% of Permit Fee.|
- BUILDING MOVING FEE
For the moving of any building or structure, the fee shall be $120.
- DEMOLITION FEE
For the demolition of any building or structure, the fee shall be $60.
- RE-INSPECTION FEE
Re-inspection Fees when assessed are $100.
(Fees are at the discretion of the EH&S inspector. Re-inspection fees are usually only assessed after failure to correct open inspection items noted on previous reports.)
- MAJOR CREDIT CARDS
University of Florida regulates the maximum amount of a payment made by a credit card to $5,000.00. We will not accept a payment over this limit, no exceptions. A permit fee shall not be divided up into smaller payments to stay under this limit. If the fee is over $5,000.00, then other payment forms shall be submitted.
- CHECK OR MONEY ORDER
Made payable to: The University of Florida, EH&S. Checks and money orders are accepted in person or by mail. Mail payments to: EH&S, PO BOX 112200, Gainesville, Florida 32611 – Attention Permit Desk
- CHARTFIELD FORM
Accepted from UF Departments who utilize the MyUFL System. The Chartfield Form is accepted in person, by email, or may submitted using the Chartfield Form for Codes Permits. A Chartfield form with a Fund Code beginning with the number 5 will not be accepted as a valid form of payment.
Payments SHALL be made in full prior to the permit being released or when the permit is picked up from the EH&S Codes Office.