Dive Safety Forms
The following documents are essential to developing a dive plan and qualifying a diver. They are available from the DSSP office or may be down loaded from this page.
Dive Plan Forms
Dive and Operations Plan
DSSP 012 (Required as cover page on dive plan.)
Additional forms are included to facilitate a comprehensive plan, and may or may not be needed.
- Pre-Dive Environmental Check
- Bottom Conditions & Effects
- Dive Safety & Planning Checklist
- Dive Boat Checklist
- Diving Questionnaire (Diver training/experience history)
- Diver Medical History
- Diver Medical Evaluation of Fitness | Word
- Diver Liability Waiver & Release
- Entry Procedures/Swim-Scuba Check (Checklist for UF Scientific Diver designation)
- Statement of Understanding COVID19 UF Dive Operations
The DSSP has gone to an online dive log. Please click on the link below to access. If you are a new user – please sign on as such, and register. Once you have registered, inform the DSO, who will then complete your application and active your online dive log. As a reminder, each diver is responsible for submitting their dive logs each month.
AAUS Dive Link