Dive Safety Forms
The following documents are essential to developing a dive plan and qualifying a diver. They are available from the DSSP office or may be down loaded from this page.
Dive Plan Forms
Additional forms are included to facilitate a comprehensive plan, and may or may not be needed.
- Pre-Dive Environmental Check
- Bottom Conditions & Effects
- Dive Safety & Planning Checklist
- Dive Boat Checklist
- Diving Questionnaire (Diver training/experience history)
- Diver Medical History
- Diver Medical Evaluation of Fitness | Word
- Diver Liability Waiver & Release
- Entry Procedures/Swim-Scuba Check (Checklist for UF Scientific Diver designation)
- Statement of Understanding COVID19 UF Dive Operations
The DSSP has gone to an online dive log. Please click on the link below to access. If you are a new user – please sign on as such, and register. Once you have registered, inform the DSO, who will then complete your application and active your online dive log. As a reminder, each diver is responsible for submitting their dive logs each month.
AAUS Dive Link