Apply for a Building Permit
A permit application is required to process your building permit for University of Florida projects. The following checklist will provide you the documents and information needed for a complete permit application package:
- Permit Application
- State of Florida Contractor Certification (License)
- Proof of current Worker’s Compensation insurance.
- Notarized Signature Authorization Form
- Subcontractor List and their proof of Worker’s Compensation insurance for each– if applicable
- Written scope of work.
- Florida Product Approval Information sheet if applicable
- Additional documents or plans may be required to be submitted based on permit application scope. Refer to the Plan Submittal Guidelines
Please visit the Building Codes Enforcement page for more information.