Login May Be Required
Access to some EH&S forms requires a valid GatorLink account and password.
If you see this prompt, for User name enter
ufad\GatorLinkID and your GatorLink password
If you don’t use a shared computer account,
you can check “Remember my credentials”
and you won’t be prompted again until you
change your password.
If you made a mistake entering your account information above, you may see this prompt.
Click “Use another account”.
Then re-enter ufad\GatorLinkID and GatorLink password.
Internet Explorer Compatibility View May Be Required
If using Internet Explorer as your browser, check the Settings for Compatibility View.
- Tools (upper right hand corner “Gear”) > Compatibility View settings
- Add “ufl.edu” to Compatibility View
- Ensure the “Use Microsoft lists” is unchecked and close
- Go back to “Gear” and this time select “Internet Options”
- Ensure that “Delete browsing history on exit” is unchecked. Click “Apply” if given the option and OK
- This process in not required again unless you clear your “browsing history”
If you still have problems opening a form call Environmental Health and Safety
at (352) 392-1591 for assistance.