Environmental Health & Safety offers a number of training classes for faculty, staff and students. Most training is specific to the work you perform in your job at the University.
myTraining launched October 1, 2014
The University of Florida and UF Health launched an integrated training-management system October 1, 2014. Known as myTraining, the system provides one location for all who need UF-affiliated training – including that from EH&S.
- Faculty and staff can manage training records and view training schedules
- All UF affiliates can register for instructor- led classes
- All UF affiliates can complete online training
EH&S Training Listed in myTraining Catalog and on Web Page
- Learner Tab > Learn – Catalog
- EH&S Training can be found under several categories especially Safety
- EH&S Training Searches can begin on the Learner Tab > Dashboard by course title, keyword and course number
- EH&S Training is listed on the EH&S Training Web Page
myTraining Transcript shows what training you have taken and when
From the Learner Tab, the default transcript view includes the data below and can be filtered, sorted and exported.
- Activity – Course title and format (instructor-led or online)
- Start and Completion Date
- Certificate Expiration Date (if applicable)
- Score – exam result
- Code – Course code
- Completion Status (Attended = Completed)
EH&S Instructors provide content and check completions
- All EH&S courses listed in myTraining have one or more instructors assigned
- The EH&S Training List web page provides contact links