EH&S Training Registration
Self registration for instructor-led training (ILT) and online training (OLT) is available for EH&S training.
Login to myTraining
For UF Employees and UF Students
- Access http://mytraining.hr.ufl.edu and click the University of Florida button
For UF Health Shands Employees
- Access http://mytraining.hr.ufl.edu and click the UF Health Shands button
For Other Learners
- Access http://mytraining.hr.ufl.edu and click the Other button
Search for EH&S Courses in myTraining
Using the Search tool on upper hand side enter either:
- EHS### – where # is the numerical portion of the course code
- the name of the course
Availability of Courses in myTraining
- Online training (OLT) can be started by selecting “Start” in the drop down under the blue “Select” button.
- Instructor-led training (ILT) will accept self registration with the Register button.
Only an ILT course that has a scheduled class will show as available for registration
- Call EH&S Training at 352-392-1591
- HR’s Training and Development Tutorial
- myTraining Instruction Guide
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 352-392-4626
|EH&S offers instructor-led and online courses.
As of October 1, 2014, EH&S course codes in myTraining
begin with UF_ and
end with either _ILT or _OLT.
All OLT courses are available to begin with the Start button.
All ILT courses are available for registration
when a specific class has been scheduled.