Non-UF Employee Registration: Establishing a Person of Interest
For individuals who require training at the University of Florida but are not paid by UF, the responsible department must identify the individual in myUFL. To create this identity, the department will need the individual’s UFID number and social security number OR UFID and passport number.
EH&S offers instructor-led and online courses.
Courses offered live and online utilize registration
functions in myUFL, which update a participant’s
training summary upon the successful completion
of each training course.
For Department Use: Creating a Person of Interest (Instruction Guide)
To create a Person of Interest, an individual must have a UFID and an SSN OR a UFID and a passport number.
For assistance with this process, please contact an HR Representative.
- John Sun
Recruitment and Staffing
- Jamie Cooke
Traning & Organizational Development
The responsible department uses the navigation below to create the Person of Interest identity.
Typically, the department’s Human Resources representative will have security for this menu.
- Main Menu > UF Departmental Administration > ePAF Home Page > Start a new ePAF > Add a Person of Interest
For Department Use: Managing a Person of Interest (Instruction Guide)
- Main Menu > Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Organizational Relationships > Maintain a Person’s POI Reltn
For Individual Use: myUFL Non-UF Employee Self Registration
For this navigation to appear in myUFL, the user must first be identified by the responsible department as a POI.
If a student or volunteer needs assistance in identifying the department to initiate the POI process, contact UF’s HR Training and Organizational Development at (352) 392-4646 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please use the navigation steps below to complete your registration for EH&S courses currently available.
- Login to my.ufl.edu
- Use the Main Menu drop down and click My Self Service
- Click Training and Development
- Click Request Training Enrollment
- Click Search by Course Number
- Search by Course Number—enter EHS, then click Search button
- Use the course detal icon for a detailed description of the available EHS courses
- Click the View Available Sessions link for desired course(s)
- Click the Continue button to register