The Occupational Medicine Management System consists of several components within the University of Florida’s myUFL.
Departments that check any of the OCCMED-covered job duties must arrange for a health assessment once an individual has been identified for the assignment.
- Organizational Development shows department adds/updates to OCCMED-covered job duties for positions assigned a number
Instruction Guide for PeopleSoft Position and Job Actions (Add a Position, Update Position Description and Reclassifying a Position)
- INOP Form shows department adds/updates to OCCMED-covered job duties for positions without a number
Health Assessment Management
Departments must track the health assessment status through myUFL’s Workforce Monitoring.
- Workforce Monitoring presents health assessment status records for individuals covered in the OCCMED Program
- Individual health assessment status records provide single references for those employed within the department.
- Both tabs must be checked for complete information.
- Default field names that include the word Exam refer to UF Health Assessment.
- Exam/Health Assessment Result Status Codes can be interpreted by the Environmental Health and Safety as well as the UF OCCMED Clinic.
- Exam/Health Assessment Results Status Comments do not include confidential medical information.
- Department Next Exam Reports provide multiple health assessment status records (including periodic renewal dates) for those employed within the department.
Employees check their own status records through
- My Self Service>UF Health Assessment.