Training and Fit Test
N95 RESPIRATOR MEDICAL CLEARANCE, TRAINING AND FIT TESTS
The Respiratory Protection Program requires initial medical clearance along with initial and annual training and fit tests for N95 respirators. The medical clearance is established by the SHCC during the initial patient contact screening.
To complete the N95 required training, you must have a GatorLink Account. If you have not yet established your GatorLink Account, please do so now at http://www.gatorlink.ufl.edu/.
Once you have established your GatorLink Account, please use the navigation directions below to complete the N95 Respiratory Protection Program online training. This training must be completed before the N95 fit test is done.
- Login to my.ufl.edu
- Use the Main Menu drop down and click My Self Service
- Click Training and Development
- Click Request Training Enrollment
- Click Search by Course Number
- Search by Course Number – enter EHS846, then click Search button
- Click View Available Sessions
- Click 0001-Online Session
- Click the URL displayed to begin the course
The N95 respirator fit test will be completed by an Environmental Health & Safety representative at one of your program’s meetings after you arrive.
- Respirator Fit Test Contact
(352) 273-2163 or (352) 273-2118